HIYAKU. AN INTERMEDIATE JAPANESE COURSE
Este libro cuenta con una página de acompañamiento donde se ofrece audio, ejercicios y mucho más, ver aquí.
Descripción provista por la editorial:
Hiyaku: An Intermediate Japanese Course provides a progressive intermediate course in Japanese, incorporating modern teaching methods and practicing all four language skills. Hiyaku provides content-based instruction, with authentic and semi-authentic dialogues and readings, all carefully selected to instruct and inspire students as they learn Japanese.
Key features of the textbook include:
- highly structured chapters, beginning with warm-up exercises followed by focused practice of each of the four skills
- gradual introduction to increasingly authentic materials
- content taken from original Japanese sources such as books, TV programs, magazines, newspapers and websites
- extensive audio material provided as FREE MP3 files on a companion website
- instructor’s materials, including PowerPoint files provided through the companion website.
Hiyaku does not simply teach language and basic cultural points: it also helps students gain a holistic understanding of Japanese society and history, and provides the necessary foundation for the advanced study of Japan and its language.